Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign

you have no clue do you? just cause you had a bad 5 week experince with your training included doesnt mean we work for pennies on the dollar my fellow techs and I bring home after our gas and supplies on average $1500.00 a WEEK right here in the TWIN CITIES the very place you say you cant make any money.Maybee dtv was to hard for you to figure out . just one question there bird dog how much money were you expecting to make comming into a buisness that you have never done before you talk like you should be able to come in and make a grand or 2 when you dont even know what the hell is going on dude you dont have a clue on what kind of money can be made so go back to flipping burgers . all I ever read from you is how bad everything is in dtv now granite its not what it once was but by no means am i suffering,then you talk crap about being a contractor which you never have done for dtv so there again you have not the slightest clue but yo go on and on like you know what we go through. Bird dog do you really think if there was no money in dtv for me or my guys we would be right here in your home town putting in jobs that you say dont pay get real look all around when your out and about and all those trucks doing dtv with out of state plates those are my guys and they make double to triple any check that you ever received from your local hsp which I remind you that your checks are every two weeks were our guys get a check weekly and their 1 week checks dorfs your two week check cause your to busy saying everyoner owes you and you deserve more for your job but nobody forced you to do that job so quit bashing things you have no idea about and by the way I will be at RENNIGADES SAT EVENING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME THERE!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU
This is CABL.com posting #168385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRX3
Posted in reply to: Cable has launched a PR campaign by Bird Dog
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign drifterdawg 5/20/2006 10:51:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign lostintx 5/20/2006 2:15:00 AM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign Bird Dog 5/19/2006 9:52:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign Bird Dog 5/19/2006 9:48:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign crawl2much 5/19/2006 7:52:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign prewired 5/19/2006 10:43:00 AM