Create your free account now! Sign up

Cable has launched a PR campaign

I wonder why I see a commercial for cable, but it says nothing of it's service, just that it employ es people, and takes care of their employees.

9 times out of 10 whenever you see a weird commercial for something very general like plastic, natural gas, beef, or whatever, that means the industry F'ed up and now has to do damage control...

I'm still waiting for the satellite commercial to come on, but it seems as though satellite is just sucking up the last of the profits from the dedicated tards out there busting ass for pennies on the dollar, and if these people stick around, the market will never crash out and start new like it is supposed to do.

Looks like the satalitte CEO's children will be getting 2 yachts instead of one for Christmas, but at the age of 12 every kid should have at least one yacht, while a installers kid opens the empty boxes for Christmas.

If you guys only worked a extra 20 hours a week on top of the 65 you work now, then you might make enough to support your family you lazy bastards!

This is CABL.com posting #168370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRXO
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign gaffmatic 5/21/2006 9:33:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign sdelnay 5/21/2006 1:35:00 AM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign voices 5/19/2006 8:04:00 PM
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign OPIES HERE 5/19/2006 10:21:00 AM