Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have to ask

What do they make? What is "well"? If they do that is great!

I hired 4 phone techs 2 weeks ago that came from a union shop. They came for the money.

What did they give up? a better health care plan (100% to our 80%) I will not speak for them just the fact that they came to us to make more money. I dont know what union they were with nor do I care.

I am not bashing unions by no means. They are needed in some fields. Some fields they do nothing but collect.

My wife is a teacher and with that in the union. What happened in this area this year? pay cut. The district was over budget and had to pull back on some of the wages in order to balance. I bring my child to a in home day care. The husband of this lady is 1 of the 3 people that head the construction union in this state. He is a good friend though as you can imagine this topic has caused some great debates over a beer or 2.

The reason for the above statment is for you to understand that I see both sides. I see that some unions are needed and other times they are a waste of money and time. If everyone leaves the contract companies that treat them poorly they will disappear. The MSO's will drop them for not fullfilling the needs of the customers. This will allow the primes that watch out for the techs that work for them to grow into those markets.

I dont need your proof that you made 1000+ a week 4 years ago with less hours I believe you.

This is CABL.com posting #168012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRR2
Posted in reply to: Re: I have to ask by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I have to ask Trey9007 5/14/2006 2:50:00 PM