Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

First of all I have never said this was or is a Christian nation. You may want me to say that, however you can not find that anywhere. I have said and will say again, this nation was founded on Biblical principals. Your argument that there is a set of laws that are universal is absurd. You know that and you like Bird Dog throw that out hoping that it will stick. The Muslims believe it is okay to behead those who don't believe.

Your characterization of the right wing is the same as you are squealing that the right wing is doing to you. Quite frankly, it is the very Biblical principles this nation was founded upon that give you the ability to post on a national board your own personal sexual practices....WHY? Because those who profess adherence to Biblical principals also realize they are not perfect. Were it not for the asked for and received forgiveness of the one who gave us the ten commandments, they knew no one was above anyone!!! Because those who believe in the Biblical principals know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are no better than the worst mass murderer.

Your problem with what I have stated is simply this....I have touched around the corners of things you know. You were raised with what I have said ringing in your ears. Now that I confront you and state FACT, you wish to lash out and try to diminish that belief you know deep down inside is right. In other words you have trouble accepting the unconditional love of the giver of the Ten Commandments.

Sorry about that for you. Your anger leads you to conclusions that make you bitter and very angry. Late at night when you are looking at you.....it is easier for you to blame everyone else but YOU!
This is CABL.com posting #167535. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRKl
There is 1 reply to this message