Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

2 other quick points I forgot. In my opinion the reason why the right wing was so up in arms about the Tx sodomy case was that there next attack would be to try to make it a crime for single people to have sex. Thats really all the tx case was about, that the goverment doesnt have a right to break into the privacy on your own home and tell grown adults how they can or cant have sex. Im sure the right wing thought after losing how can we attack single people when we cant go after gays now.
Hell Ive broke that law hundreds of time myself. I had a girlfriend who loved it in the backdoor.

Then there was the a** backward town in Tenn who tried to pass a law making it a crime to be gay until the public made the town look like a** backward gay bashers and they shot that down.

Then the a** backward sheriff in NC who fired a employee because she wouldnt get married to her boyfriend who she was living with because of some stone age law making co-hab a crime.

Never heard 1 right winger say we shouldnt be passing or enforcing laws like this in a free country but then again the right wing doesnt want a free country they want more of a religious theocracy.

Just some of the examples of what the right wing would like to impose on everyone and there are many many more examples.
This is CABL.com posting #167510. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJW
There is 1 reply to this message