Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

Last thing Ill say about this. My poverty stats come from our goverment. They release these stats every year. This year they were not given much press time as they came out I think when delay got indicted or something big news wise like that. Im an independent not a Dem, conservative on some things liberal on others. The goverment has a couple of jobs and thats it. 1 to keep the country safe from intruders. 2 make laws that allow both business and employees to prosper not 1 over the other. 3 leave its citizens the f*** alone and stay out of there lives. Dont get me wrong yes we have to have laws but like bird dog says they are general laws not from the bible, so that you cant hurt each other or take from each other. How many commandment which the right wing would like to stick everwhere are actually laws.2 or 3 and most of the right wing doesnt believe in some of the others. They believe in the death penalty even though it says though shall not kill. It doesnt say though shall not kill unless. Personally I believe in it, I think if you premed. kill someone then you should have to give up your life but hell the right wing even lets them kill mentally challenged people who have no idea of what they have done. I think both parties are a disgrace thats why we need a strong 3rd party. Unlike you and those on the right I would never trust anything or stat that a politician would say. If its something Im interested in I will go find the source so I can make an informed judgement, unlike the right wing who will blindly follow anything someone of religion says because they deal in faith not facts. Which would explain your reasoning for alot of what you have written.
Contrary to what the right wing wants you to believe this is not a christian nation. This is a nation whose majority religion is christian. Those are 2 totally different things that the right wing religious fundamentalist want to try to conveince people they are the same so they can at some point start taking away freedoms that they dont approve of. We already see what a religious nation is in the middle east where some are ruled by islam. Now the right wing would like to bring there version of a religious nation here.
This is CABL.com posting #167507. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJT
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse by Bird Dog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse crawl2much 5/16/2006 10:46:00 PM