Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

Me angry and bitter LOLOLOLOL. I see your still having trouble reading though. 1st I didnt say that you said this is a christian nation but that generally what most of the right wing says. I never said this country wasnt founded on some biblical principles. I didnt say there are univeral laws I said we need to have general laws to govern us but besides that the goverment should stay out of our lives. Last but not least NO anger here, you sound angry though. I am a little concerned about where the right wing would like to take this country and even more worry about the rights and freedoms they would like to take away. I do have 1 ? I would love to ask T Jefferson and that is, what was the reason even your close friends didnt know about the Jefferson bible was it because you were afraid to be persecuted. I also notice you didnt challenge my facts or where the right wing wants to take us and the freedoms they want to take away from us. You do have some facts right but they are also mixed in with some fiction but those who blindly follow are easy to fool.

Like I stated in an earlier post, I would be right there to defend religion if the goverment was trying to pass laws and take your religious freedom away by not letting you go to church and worship. Just like I have no doubt that religious people would look the other way and not say 1 word if the govermant was trying to force religion on people, whether through censorship, taking away our freedoms or any other means. No doubt whatsoever.

This is my last post on this subject. I wish you nothing but the best.
This is CABL.com posting #167545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRKv
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse by warrenrf
There are 0 replies to this message