Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Maricopa Co. Posse

Yes, It is a big mess.
I can appreciate all that you say.
I am certain that turning them all into felons is wrong. Nor do I advocate the other ill effects on all illegals and their families. But, Amnesty, after amnesty, after amnesty. There would be absolutely no reason for any immigrant to be compliant with any of our laws. Why would they. There is an amnesty around the corner.
Then the thought comes to mind...Why should any body be denied entry to this country. Are we not equal. Then we would not have the need for any immigration laws. Nor would we have any illegals on our streets. If we would just open up our borders more, we could even facilitate all those separated families better.
No they are not all felons. But they all understood that someday they would have to face up to their crimes. They made that choice. Being turned around at the border, by the Border patrol, while trying to enter this country illegally, is proof that they do not belong here. I feel bad for some of them. Our elected officials just let this go on for to long. This is sure going to create a hardship on many people. Part of living in this country, is accepting responsibilities for your crimes. Crime separates many families everyday. I hope we have not let this go on for to long. The part that is most unfair, is that they are here. And legal immigrants are not.

This is CABL.com posting #167514. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJ0
Posted in reply to: Re: Maricopa Co. Posse by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Maricopa Co. Posse uboatcmdr 5/7/2006 3:43:00 PM