Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse

1st of all I never said anything about christians being evil so maybe you should learn to read 1st. I am also not anti-christian, I just dont want to live in a theocracy which is where the right wing wants to move us. They want to decide what you can hear,see and say. Religion is a dictatorship it doesnt have room for freedoms.They do however have ownership of the Republican party and want to move this country to more of a therocracy. I will just comment on a couple of points you made. Lets start with Sciavo, It was in the courts for years and every court made the judgement that it was her wishes,HER WISHES, nobody was killing her, there you show your ignorance. The right wing would take that decision from you. Whats next do they take away your living wills. When I had a heart attack before open heart surgery I made sure my wishes were known what I would want done in case something went wrong and I ended up in a bad state.
Abortion, Would like to see only in the case of life and health of the mother. Good example the morning after pill. Everything Ive seen and read shows that its just a very high dose of a birth control pill but oh no, the right wing cant allow that. If they had there way they would do away with birth control all together. The right wing doesnt want kids to learn that if they are going to have sex how to have safe sex. The abstinence only programs that the bush right wing government put in was actually lying to kids about many of the issues and giving them false facts.
And you show your ignorance and your unability to read once again with your comment about me blaming gbush. I noticed you didnt challenge my facts about 1+mil each year under his presidency falling into poverty which was my main statement about him. Why? Because those are the facts, thats why. Never hear a right winger complaining about that do you. There too busy worrying about how they can punish gays I guess.
Last thing, Im all for religious freedom and would be the 1st to say that thats not right if the government was trying to pass laws to take that freedom away from people and not let them go to church and worship. And I know one solid fact, that people of faith would not be there to defend the right for religion not to be forced on people if it comes to it. Wasnt there an inquisition once.
This is CABL.com posting #167486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJy
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse by warrenrf
There are 2 replies to this message