Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Avoiding Lifes Little Surprises

I posted my response to WmRussis to hopefully help others avoid the life changing scenario of getting any type of DUI charge, and if they are unfortunate enough, or stupid enough, to get charged with that type of offenses to aggressively fight it if they're in doubt about the validity of the charges, with a quality lawyer, what ever the cost. A $1500 fine means nothing compared to the life altering ramifications of a conviction. I will spend $20,000 or more if I'm able to, to fight mine, if and when I can again obtain that kind of $. But you are right, avoiding drinking and driving at all costs is always a wise decision.

On a similar note, I encourage anyone to find out when there local or state cops yearly "bash" is. It's quite often a golf outing in the summer. Go there and watch in a covert manner and you will see more drunk drivers than you ever thought possible when they all drive home after leaving the watering hole (they know they are pretty much immune from getting tickets). Just one example of the holier than thou, double standard, that this world is full of.
(wink)
This is CABL.com posting #165129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ7x
Posted in reply to: Avoiding Lifes Little Surprises by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Avoiding Lifes Little Surprises uboatcmdr 4/6/2006 12:59:00 PM