Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hurricane Season Next Year GOD HELP US!!

Thanks for the pick and the story . Its about what I figured. That is really paythetic of our Goverments help or lack there of . We send trillions out in foreign aid and etc. What will happen to the land where you stand? Will someone buy it for pennies on a dollar . One might say Whitfield what do you expect the goverment to do. They could provied low interest loans to the landowners. If your to old hold the note let the goverment rebuild the property and sell it at fair market value when there is no immediate family living to homestead it anymore. Its a bad situation , with imminent danger pending , with storms predicted to worsen and peak in three years . They should also consider different structures on the coastline , I have already designed Fiberglass geodesic below ground homes, a series of innerconecting cubicles . All waterproof . Remember the root cellar . Its time for the goverment to step up and demand things in coastal areas . They could start by power and bell pole inspections . Keep people in electric , they keep their sanity. I understand that a cat four or fives leaves very little behind . For that case we must be prepared. It looks like its time for the little man to stand up and be heard. This site has some 10,000 visitors each day . For our part we could tell people to read here and make comments . Together we can be heard!!
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #161352. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP8C
Posted in reply to: Re: Hurricane Season Next Year by Buffalo Chips
There is 1 reply to this message