Create your free account now! Sign up

President George Bush What the HE.LL.

I know alot of you are Bush fans and part of this is heresay but it came from a good source . I say get the fu.king oil puppet out the WHITEHOUSE . ITS not bad enough you have given our country such a great deficate that our grand children will be paying it off .Now you want to see Deseil the highest price on the pump ,because trucks use the most as well as airplanes , but you want to drive the price of crude oil to $!00.00 dollars a barrel and now its in the 40's , stating it would be good for the economy , who's , yours (OIL MAN) and your Grand Children(upyours) your full of bullsh.it George , I hope you read this!! Your view it would help the economy, it would reduce polloution so on so forth. Bull!!! Try big business ,you can put people in outer space but you have no control with pollution . Bull ,Stop taking endorsment monies to let it happen , but oh yeah ,their just donationations for what ever that makes it legal (right) hogwash . Now to address what I really wanted to talk about . I read on yahoo about Georges speach that Osama will attack again . Your GD right he will. Close the frickn borders ,stop letting in every tom dick and harry . Bring our troops home and conduct a door to door search for people in Question . I don't mean a punk a.s.s search I mean a real one . Start Executing Treasonist and their immediate familys on TV . I know this might sound hard . How about the country that cuts off your hand for theft??? How is the stealing rate there . I'm sorry but most people even terroist Love their family. Start taking what they love then lets see the result . I for one don't want to see another 9-11, because you know that was babysh.it for what that man osama bend over, is capable of. Get it together , George , for the sake of this Great Nation we call America.
(usa)(usa) (usa) "WHITFIELD"(usa)(usa)(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #160124. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPOO
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. Bearwolf 1/27/2006 9:47:00 AM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. crawl2much 1/26/2006 8:21:00 PM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. CASPERLCAF 1/26/2006 4:29:00 PM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. vegassatellite 1/26/2006 1:54:00 PM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. shrekfx 1/26/2006 9:17:00 AM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. RadioMan 1/26/2006 3:52:00 AM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. voices 1/26/2006 1:51:00 AM