Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL.

The last President that I approved of was Andrew Jackson. It didn't take long after that era for politics to turn super-corrupt. However, the thing that gets me is the number of people who believe these wars are about oil. People tend to believe that but its because the media spouts the same rhetoric. The attention of the masses is being distracted from the truth. The truth about the situation in the Middle East is that it is a holy war that has been going on since Biblical times. Muslims and Jews have been duking it out over there for nearly all of recorded history. The reason it has come to be such an issue for European and American nations is because the Jews were able to push out the Palestinians and gained recognition of Israel as a sovereign nation.

The Jews have been pushing to preserve Israel while at the same time the Muslims have been asserting their claim to the same region. The Jews have had a tremendous influence on our nations, just look at what "special interest" group is the largest: AIPAC, or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. The "special interest" group that exerts the greatest monetary influence on our politicians works for the interests of a foreign nation! It should be no wonder that we are fighting Muslim nations and Muslim terrorists, while supporting a nation that attacked us in Egypt, and attacked the USS Liberty, and sponsored treasonous spies like Jonathan Pollard. Even AIPAC is now under investigation for espionage because they were passing US secrets to Israel.

Muslim nations have been scared to declare an official war against Israel or any of our nations because they know that they would be ravaged just as Afghanistan and Iraq have. Now that many of these Muslim nations are seeing that they can't just avoid conflict without us coming for them anyway, things are going to get a whole lot worse. Imagine if all the Muslim nations, fearing US-forced regime change, unilaterally declared war at the same time. Imagine if all the Muslims in our nations put their religion ahead of our posterity and waged war on us internally.

I don't like the idea of warring with any other group of people and I believe there must be a better way. I think we need to declare that we will not support any nation in the Middle East. They can hash out their destinies without influence from us. I despise the idea of any US or European soldiers dying in a religious holy war for other nations. US soldiers should only be exposed to war to protect our nation from attack. The only acceptable exception would be to protect any nation which has pledged to reciprocate the same level of protection to us.
This is CABL.com posting #160154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPPi
Posted in reply to: President George Bush What the HE.LL. by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message