Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL.

Politics always a interesting read,
There hasnt been a clean decent moral president since.........well since never according Americans. Theres always something to complain about what they did, should do, didnt do, can do.
Myself I dont see what they see, I dont hear what they hear, I dont get the privilege to read or know what they know. I probably wouldnt want to.
Everyone has their opinion on how our government should work thats why we vote because we cant agree.
War for oil or not for oil? Depends on how you want to view it.
It looks like a oil war in Iraq but if it is shouldnt my gas prices come down now? Altho how can someone argue when we havent finished in Afghan yet.
Ive been in the Military and currently reserve, this country loves to beat itself up. Ive watched news in quite a few foreign countries and we are a blip on the radar like Spain is on our news. They dont hate us like our wonderful media leads us to believe, they dont say they love us either but we really are not the dinner conversations over seas.
With this president its Gas price issue, recently I was in Italy its 5 euro a liter for gas. Our dollar is weaker than the Euro, comes to about 8 bucks a liter. So 4 liters is a little over a gallon makes it 32 us per gallon.
Now we in the military have vouchers so no we dont pay that. But thats what it would cost if we had those prices.
You want to eliminate the oil argument? Write your Congress, Senate, Reps, and the Auto makers Corps, tell them you want hybrids that are less dependent on oil.
No Im not happy with the price at the pump either but I know Im not paying what the rest of the world is either. Then again last I heard a mideast country was paying 16 cents a gallon.
As far as corporate America sending jobs overseas this was also a issue in Clinton years, cant blame it on one because the media says so.
My personal concern is the borders, pretty bad when my son comes home with a flyer for basketball literly half in english and half in spanish, and we dont even live in a border state. Ive seen McDonald commercials in Spanish with english subtitles here.
Wish I could get that treatment over seas.

Guess what it comes down to is for someones opinion on who was a great president someone else can point out what they did wrong.
Yea I voted for Bush yea sometimes I regret it but Im sure if I voted Kerry I we would be complaining about him to and I would prob regret that vote too.
I voted for Clinton to and regretted it at times.
Want a real American President? Figure out how you can get the poor man who makes less that 35k a year voted in.
This is CABL.com posting #160170. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPPy
Posted in reply to: President George Bush What the HE.LL. by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Mastec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johngault 1/31/2006 2:36:00 AM
Re: President George Bush What the HE.LL. matt reedy 1/28/2006 3:37:00 PM