Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

I said, the contract prices are set by the MSO, etc. When a Prime takes work he or she gets to look over the prices, but they are not negotiable, so we can either take it or leave it. As far as Latinos and other Minorities are concerned, they know what they read. It is reminiscent of this episode of South Park I once saw. The story went like this: A bunch of aliens from outer space landed on Earth and started taking work that no one else wanted to do. Well more and more came to Earth and pretty soon no one could get any work but them. The townsmen were upset and formed a union, all they could ever say was "they took our jobs. They came up with a plan which turned out to be a real live cluster f***which they preformed in front of job sites the Aliens were working at. It is crude, but in my educated opinion very ironic. The blowing people heads off remark...that was called sarcasm. I was being sarcastic towards you because you sound so unhappy with yourself and everything you do. I was acting depressed, like oh my gosh I such a loser, my job and life are meaningless I should just put a bullet through my head or someone else to make it stop.(bigcry) It was sarcasm! You are very depressing for the most part. The things you say really bring a lot of people down, not me I don't go for propaganda. You seem almost like the terrorist guys who send a video tape out every now and then to cause kayos...don't get your panties in a bunch now that was what is called an analogy. I do not believe you are an Installer, I believe you are a recruiter for some union. We are not allowed to recruit, or write about anything that has to do with gathering employees, that is what the classified section is for. Since Unions organize groups of labors, then receives revenue through dues, you are recruiting. Of coarse you have lawyers, and other Union cronies that help you write things the way you do so it is just borderline, but you do not fool me. I am protecting my people, and trying to let everyone know that they should find out who or what they are dealing with before jumping the gun. A lot of guys get hurt by people like you just by association. You are entitled to your opinions, and I know you know that because you say it in almost every post you write. Trey....that is what we call a disclaimer. You are dumb like a Fox and I am calling you out on behalf of everyone who is interested one way or another. How do you expect to gain credibility from cut and paste searches and legalese without telling everyone who you are. You know who I am, just click on the box with my name. I can verify the information if you want to call me, but of coarse you wouldn't do that, because then I would know who you are...caller ID is a wonderful tool As far as aggressive goes, you bet I am, especially when I know somethings up. You can contact me...go ahead and try it without the Union Lawyers coaching you. You have come to a battle of wit's here, and you are so very unprepared. I will continue to monitor you and your little cronies that have been planted here to cheer you on With this sir, I bid you good day.(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #158471. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPn9
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? Trey9007 12/28/2005 4:53:00 PM