Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

As I wrote to you privately, I would like to know who told you stop expressing your opinions. It sure wasn't me. I only said you might want to stop reading post with trey9007 next to it since they seem to upset you so much. And I didn't PM that to you, I said it publicly, but I guess admin PM'd it and the post from you which I was responding. Its amazing how you try to say I don't want you to express yourself, when you're the who publicly said I should keep my opinions to myself. Didnt you? If anything Im the one who should have started this particular thread. You are the one attempting to silence me.

As I wrote you privately, I challenge you to point out where I have told a lie. I challenge you to point out where I have said anything abusive to anyone. If anything I have taken abuse. But its no big deal to me, it just a chat.

Continue to voice your opinion, as will I. I also will have your back if anyone tells you or anyone else to keep their opinions quiet. Thats what this whole thing is about. Expressing yourself. I also love how you say people who feel the way I do are crazys, getting ready to snap yadah, yadah, yadah. But you are the one who has posted how you would like to blow certain folks heads off. Do yourself a favor, before you try to talk about someone, take a quick glimpse in the mirror. You have done way more trash talking than most.

As far as me talking negative about Latinos, thats false. But after reading that post I can see why you would say that, as I wasn't clear. For the record I was talking about how at times Latinos are unjustly ridiculed and accused of hurting American workers because they accept low wages. I was saying this in response your statement about how we should be accepting any work one can get. To be honest, after reading your post I think I may have taken yours the wrong way, but thats the point I was trying to make.

As far as my identity, who the hell are you?? If you were to have asked me differently I probably would have had no problem sharing this with you. But who are you to question me? Answer is NOBODY. I have conformed to the rules to become a member of this site. Are you suggesting that I now conform to your rules. PLEASE......Get a hold of yourself. Its just a chat....

This is CABL.com posting #158409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPm9
Posted in reply to: Trey....what is your real name???? by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? oldschoolgal 12/28/2005 4:03:00 PM