Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey....what is your real name????

What the hell are you talking about. What am I asking people to do. I have said time after time that my goal is to try and correct alot of the mis-information about unions. This is a topic I feel comftorable with. So I speak on it. You seem to think I am trying to recruit. But, in the same breath you bring up the fact that my profile is empty. How can I be trying to recruit if no one knows who am I, or for whom Im recruiting for. Make up your mind.

All I have done is correct false information with factual information. Do you have a problem with that? I talk to people and in effort to give more factual information on a topic I present signed contracts and letter to congress and the FCC. You bring an episode of South Park, yea this is a REAL battle of wits.

You say I sound sad and angry about everything I do. But yet you say you dont know what I do, and want to know. Which is it?

You say people feel down after reading my post. I dont know who you speak for, but I will give them the same advice I gave you. Stop reading post with trey9007 next to it. Save yourself some grief. Its that simple.

You really make me laugh how you really feel you arfe someone important. You are not, and neither am I. But like I said before, you really have an over active imagination. I guess its leading you to believe you are. So go ahead and keep playing with your little play queens crown. Have fun. But try to stay focus and remeber, you mean nothing to me.

Continue to read and examine my post. Feel free chime in, as I look foward to it.
This is CABL.com posting #158475. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPod
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey....what is your real name???? by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey....what is your real name???? oldschoolgal 12/28/2005 5:03:00 PM