Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs

trey,
"passing the buck"i know what i posted. and i do think alot of techs do pass the buck.and i even went so far as to say i was guilty of it to. now didn't i?and HELL YES if you roll on a service call a to fix the bedroom IRD and know that there are other issues there, that make the install a hack job, then i think you should go ahead and fix it.and heres why, your name is the last name on that account.YOU are suppose to know what the standards of quality are.
and where exactly did i bash the whole labor comunity trey?
i just posted a FACT.and made a coment which reflected my personal opinions about unions.nice try on turning things though.
it seems as though you would like me to break down every little thing into laymans terms for you.
is that it,that's all the pro union amo?
like i said tell me you have something more,tell me you didn't base your whole cause on crying about the way SOME not all techs are treated and how the pay structure is down in too low in SOME areas. tell me you have something with actual bite to it.if you want me to believe in this union thing to be good for our industry, you gotta give me more than that trey.
This is CABL.com posting #158045. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPhh
Posted in reply to: Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs Trey9007 12/21/2005 10:58:00 AM
Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs sumahit 12/21/2005 10:56:00 AM