Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs

I deleted the post. Like I said it was a joke, and now I see a bad one. But you did say we were bad if we "passed the buck". I didnt know you were only talking about certain people. So tell me when is it Ok to "pass the buck" and when should do the job of others for no extra compensation. Dont get so upset. You know what you have said in the past, I dont need to repeat it. These are legitimate questions. First you say people are wrong for "passing thr buck" and saying "its no my job", now you are saying exactly that. So relax, just clear it up for me.

Are you really going to bash the entire labor community because of the action of 1 union. I wish you would return the favor when 1 union does something and praise the labor community. TWU has not even been in court about the case. The fine could be reversed, dont forget that. I havent been watching that a whole (been to busy on the bar) so I cant say a whole lot about it. But I have heard they havent had a strike in 25 years, and I do know the only way they could call a strike is if the MEMBERS voted to strike.

I gave you a link to a real union negotiated contract. What did you think. Did you notice the "No Strike" article. Do you still think all unions want to do is strike. DO you think its a good contract? DO you think workers in this industry would be in a good situation if they worked under a similar contract?
This is CABL.com posting #158043. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPhf
Posted in reply to: Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: No pay go-backs on other techs jobs sumahit 12/21/2005 10:40:00 AM