Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

so after being out with doug who does dam good work you really think you learned enough to train people.didnt you see that the were sendings guys on ride along with guys who have never been in the field alone i would be embarest to say that they let me train some one if i was only in the field for a total of three weeks dont you think that there is more to doing a satellite install than you can learn in a week,not cutting on you but have you ever done satellites before you went to work where you did,for you to sit here and boast about training guys in after being in the field only two weeks is kind of silly,dont you think thats most of the problem that was happing there,there is far more to do than you learned how maney 3 story wall fishes have you done,how maney town homes have you done where there cant be any cable on the out side,or were you one of the guys to kick the job for some onelse to do oh not you.after all you were so good that you were traing people after two weeks in the field,come back to reality they were desprate for people and there for hired to many at a time and they all got shafted on the training and maybe 1 out of 25 might make it as a satellite installer,you my friend ive seen some of your work you need more training if you want to make it in this buisness,nut then again you dont have to cause you owned buisness before if so why would you take a job as an inhouse tech and then complain about the wage you got and you barely knew how to do the job once again not picking on you just stating facts it bothers me that some one can come into the buisness and be in it for a total of 5 weeks and have so much to say when you havent even experinced 1/100 of it be the way do you rember the differnce betwwen dielectric grease and silicon filled fittings??????????
This is CABL.com posting #157915. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPfb
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by Bird Dog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. Bird Dog 12/20/2005 2:52:00 AM