Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

(argue)
I tried to unionize. I was fired for it. My case is going through the channels right now, but the fact that the company fired the top#1 guy on the senoirity and everyone in the local office regarded me as the go to guy to get things done right, this company successfully squashed any chances of that office filing for a union. In order to hire "boys" who start out at $10 per hour and have no clue and care less.

I talked to the workers of various different unions before I tried to organize. Ma'bells techs were the only ones consistantly positive about their union, cwa. But, I am a constitutional conservative and believe in less govn't, so I had to do some hard contemplation before I acted. I could have just moaned and b*tched like all the others, but I knew there was a better way.

I still believe I did the right thing and no one here can convince me otherwise. Sure there are a lot of monday morning coach's here that say they would do this, or they would do that. My local office was full of techs who said the same things, but only a few have b*lls to take action.
This is CABL.com posting #157835. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPdT
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by ENCRYPTTSODA'
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. sumahit 12/19/2005 1:14:00 PM