Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

Again, this is where you and I will disagree. I dont think the suits will ever treat installers well. NO matter how good the numbers are. This business has had tremendous growth, and I think the people out here installing have had a significant role, but have not been compensated accordingly.

Since the start we have done it the way we are doing it now, and we have got nothing but take backs. Im sorry, I just dont think everyone but installers should get the credit for the growth in this business. Yes there is need for improvement and always will be. But where is our share of the sucess. We take our share of the blame for the negative things, but how about some credit for the positives. We do deserve it, dont we? It almost seems that you think this business has grown despite the installer, and not because of them. How long will it take for people to see that the suits arent going to treat us fairly. Weve operated as individuals up to now and you , see whats happening. Are there people out here who feel the suits will do right? I dont think so. And if anyone does think this maybe they can explain why they dont do it now while the business is booming. If they wont do it during the good times, what type of treatment can we expect during the bad times.

This is CABL.com posting #157814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPdy
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. sumahit 12/19/2005 1:43:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. OPIES HERE 12/19/2005 1:25:00 AM