Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

now that dependa on who or what kind of management you are talking about i manage a crew myself and installed for 7 yrs prior there is maybe a dozen of guys that would complain about me that i have managed for the past 2 yrs now yes we do hire only independent contractors but when they sign up they no what is expected of them,I treat my guys with the utmost respect because with out them i have nothing.I see on here people always saying that they are getting shafted on their pay and I always give my guys 72hours to fix a job or some one else will go out and fix it and then they will be back charge for the job and the one who fixes it will be paid on the whole job. Bottom line is when you sign on for something always ask what is expected of you and you should have no problems.All my guys know that i dont have time for hacks so if your going to cut corners and do a shoty job not to bother cause you wont be paid because they did not do the job they way they signed up to do it.Its a simple process I give you the work and you are to do the work the way it is suppose to be done.Ive had guys follow me from market to marker for the past 2yrs and i dont think its for my looks. Good luck to all and a safe and plesant holliday
This is CABL.com posting #157816. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPdA
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. sumahit 12/19/2005 1:53:00 PM