Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees!

FrzFram youve got 20 years in the bizz. Cool. You are just the person I would like to hear from. How do you explain the constant drop in pay for the workers bees but the constant pay increases for the suits. Its sounds like youve been in this thing from the start. Why dont the worker bees see increases along with the growth of the business. Not only dont they see increases, they see decreases while the business grows. If your answer is hacks, which I believe youve said once before, why doesnt this bizz have safeguards againt hacks. Why isnt their a way to make sure everyone, or at least most, that works in this bizz has had a certain amount of verifiable training. Why is it that someone could be mopping floors for 15 years, get laid off and 2 days later be seen doing cabl/sat work. If hacking is the issue why doesnt the top brass do something about it on their own. But if this is not your answer, what is. WHy dont the worker bees as a group see the same growth as the business. Why do we see decreaces while the industry sees increases? And why do you seem to be so damn porud of this?

Old timers in other industrys usually get their pride from the fact that they are leaving the young guys a better industry than what they started with. They take pride (sometimes I really hated hearing it) in saying "if it wasnt for us, you wouldnt have this". And the newbees couldnt wait to be able to say the same to someone else down the line in their careers. But here its seems as if gold was discovered , but sand is being given to the next generation. No offence to the old dawgs.
This is CABL.com posting #156944. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOZw
Posted in reply to: Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! by FrzFram1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! DONE RIGHT 12/4/2005 5:41:00 PM
Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! FrzFram1 12/4/2005 5:31:00 PM
Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! sumahit 12/4/2005 5:21:00 PM