Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees!

Trey, A great question. The answere is quite simple. In my 23 years in the industry I have seen the good and the bad. First, entry level employee's are only as good as the man training them. Training them and compensating them fairly is always a good starting point. I have seen crew leads pay and treat apprentices unfairly. Using bad language and name calling. Second Management and Administration rarely pay a above average Unit Price. You can find an MSO or a prime who pays well. People just have to make sacrifices and decide what is in the best intrest of the company or the crew you are in. Everybody should be able to make plenty of money if time is used efficiently. resources used properly which in turn helps the company profit which then helps the employee's. I never hire egoes, drunks or drug addicts which only leads to more liability. I take care of my people, with great compensation, bonuses, dinners and family get togethers. A happy family creates a happy employee. A happy employee makes a great team, a great team makes a great company. You know what you have to do. As far as the Cable Companys and MSO, are concerned and the pay structure just deal with it and dont try to get rich, just try to get by.
This is CABL.com posting #156962. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOZO
Posted in reply to: Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message