Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees!

trey,
what are you talking about ?
cable is paying damn near the same as satellite.
which means cable install prices have gone up.weather it be due to diversity or not. but you probably don't see that as your not a cable dawg.
i like so many others in the past, have walked from cable because of the piece priceing being low. but, today, it's diferent. these aren't the same prices. when i left it was 10.00 an install now i see it at 18.00 per install and reco. so obviously, the market has increased.

and what's wrong with some one crossing the line to feed thier family.let me ask you this mid span,
are you willing to feed some one elses family as well as yours to keep him/her from crossing a picket line?
because some one is proud to get off his but and go to work where you chose not to, he is called a scab.
at least he isn't whinning and crying, he is being a man and doing what it takes to provide for his family and not taking or asking for a hand out.
you do what you gotta do frz. they might condem you for speaking the truth or believing in your beliefs but you do what YOU think is best for you and your family. i applaud you sir.
this industry needs more GO TO guy's instead of cry babies.
then mabey there wouldn't be so many hack companies.
think back ladies and gentlemen,
how many hacks were there in you prime days?
how many scam or fly by night companies were there?
old school guy's know what i'm talking about.
people worked and worked hard and most importantly got paid.
and this was without a union i might add.

what pisses me off to no end, is the fact that we get asked our opinions on something, then when it gets voiced we get told that it's not right, we shouldn't think like that or were not looking out for our brothers. this comming from guy's who THINK they know everything about the cable industry.thet can tell you every thing about unions or what they think they know about unions and that opinion is supose to be grat and true and anything other than that is propaganda or anti union lies.
This is CABL.com posting #156961. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOZN
Posted in reply to: Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Silly kids, Unions are for employees! FrzFram1 12/4/2005 5:34:00 PM