Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

heres is a prime example of some one twisting some words.

trey i stated that no employee can be disciplined without a union rep present. not just union employee. and i know this is for a fact as i was the employee in that situation in a gyp factory in the early 90's. so go on trey tell me how i was ieing,or misinforming.and as far as the three strike rule i witnessed it not just where i was but in the factory where my father worked GAF in newburgh, ny. in the construction that i worked in NY, and in the mason union in missouri as well as the oporators in MO.
so tell me trey, is this a figment of my imagination?
oh that's right, i'm spreading propaganda.. what the heck was i thinking.
so let's see. you say that the 3 strike rule would be better than gettin the boot, well trey, why don't you call that family in st. charles. ya know the one that had thier house burned down for the holidays,and ask them if they would like that tech to work on some one elses house. it's things like that that give all techs a bad name.
now who else's name is attached to that fire? hmmmmm oh yeah charter.and who's name will be remembered right or wrong? charter. especialy by the public ya know, the people we rely on for our lively hood.
and as far as the gas and electric companies go,
how in the heck can you compare that to this? i never here of hack employees or nonpaying gas companies. oh wait mabey con edison...nope they aren't riddled with hacks and non-payment issues either.hmmmm.ma bell? nope not there either.
oh but i guess they had those issues before the union, nope not even there.
the truth is our industry is being hit with the latest and greatest money maker, the hack and the nonpayer.
and to you very dislike trey,
the union can't rid us of either you said so yourself.
i don't have a problem negotiating my own contract for me or my guy's. in fact, i would rather do it myself than to have some one else do it for me.
and if i screw up, i don't need some one to hold my hand ( that i pay dues to) i take responsability for it like a man. like i'm suppose to.and if the wage is too low i can go elsware. i am not afraid to work for my money.
that's the way i am. so sorry if any one was offended by our rants on this toppic.
ok, trey, i've said all i'm gonna say.
be safe and good luck bro.
This is CABL.com posting #156714. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOVO
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union Trey9007 11/30/2005 9:00:00 AM