Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On The Road Again.

I work Gary, I try to get myself so wrapped up into the project that I don't leave myself a lot of time to think about what I'm missing out on, I guess you could say that I trick myself into believing that there's always something I could be doing to make the project run smoother but this can have a serious back lash called burn out, I remember when I was staying with you I did it 7 days a week until I left for home, it took a week to recover. But, as others have stated that the reason your out there making the sacrifices is for the well being of your loved one's takes the edge off a little. What you said about the phone calls is so true, when I get off the phone with Teri I don't feel any better, I just feel like calling her back, it's a shallow relief at best and being near the holidays is always a killer but remember, your the reason your family is going to enjoy Christmas, your the reason they are going to wake up Christmas morning with butter flies in their stomachs, so cheer up Gary, just imagine your self out of work with the bills stacked up on your desk and no work in site.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #156599. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOTX
Posted in reply to: On The Road Again. by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: On The Road Again. Kablbaby 11/28/2005 8:38:00 PM
Re: On The Road Again. Gary Vest 11/28/2005 6:29:00 PM