Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On The Road Again.

Hey, Doug. Yeah, I remember the 7 day a week thing. Hell, you even worked Easter. I have been trying to pull the call, the weekends I am here and work the field, doing clean-up to stay busy. They have a supervisor rate for working weekends, so it helps to make the little bit of extra money too. I have been pulling three weeks before going home, but will probably start doing the drive home every other weekend after the first of the year. Damn, I hate that drive. It's only 450 miles too. I can remember when that didn't seem like ****, when I was rolling from NC to Kentucky every other week, but then again, I had my brother cutting with me, so it's not so bad when someone is with you. I may have Kim and the girls come up again for New Years if the weather permits. Go check out the Niagra Lights at the falls. Wiz had himself a good time last time they were up. He had to hang out with Cowboy while we went to Canada and the Falls though. You remember Cowboy from Maine? He worked the Mountain years ago. Wiz took right up with him as he does everyone. Take care, be safe and I'll try to give you a call this weekend. Curious as to how your project is going for you. Later, bro. (beerchug)
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #156640. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOUC
Posted in reply to: Re: On The Road Again. by Wolf1
There are 0 replies to this message