Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

i'm so glad you brought that up trey,

as a matter of fact i can show a rewards program.
why not ask opieshere about his company rewrds how they treat thier people. and it has nothing to do with unions but with hard working people.
oh, heres another what union gives sign on bonuses?or how about x-mas bonuses?
oh, that's right, NONE.
but the union sure has thier hand out for that dues don't they?
it seems to me the union is just another middle man then getting thier cut.
so although you may want people to beleive in your pro-union recruting or approval, i for one don't and wil not buy it.
and for the record, i don't ever recall any damn union "in our industry" bringing wages up to componsate cost of living or company profit margin growths.
nice try though.
and as you sit there reading these posts how many opinions were pro union?
contractors make it out of hard work and self pride. the more we do the more we make. and that's our choice. if we want to work for joe blowme. than we can. it's our choice. so take your "union protection " i'll stand on my own two feet like a man.
and please explain what protection the union can give me. oh, that's right ,NONE because i'm a contractor and proud of it.
and how exactly is the union going to rid this industry of hacks, which in my eyes is most of the reason install rates drop.
let's not over look the FACT, companies that have unions still use contractors you still haven't answered my question as to why, if unions are so much better.
This is CABL.com posting #156551. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOTb
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union OPIES HERE 11/27/2005 10:49:00 PM