Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

Sumahit, for every story you have like that I can give you 50 where the union was successful in getting a better deal for its member.s But I really dont want to go the route of swapping stories. To be honest the example you just mentioned you left out alot of important details. But Il leave it at that. I instead would be interested in knowing how many good stories there are when employees are not irepresented. And lets just stay with in our industry. Tell me some examples how hard working installers in ths industry have been justly rewarded for being good workers. Show me some examples of cable/satellite employers giving installers cost of living raises. Tell me about these companies whos employees wages and benefits has grown on the same scale as the cable/satellite business has.

Like I said I can give you multiple wins with all the factual information for every loss you give me. Can you do the same for workers who have no representation at all? As a matter of fact, dont limit it to just this industry, use any industry from anywhere across the globe.
This is CABL.com posting #156542. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOS2
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union sumahit 11/27/2005 7:59:00 PM