Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Don't Care

My wording wasnt clear sorry. We did not have a terrorists problem in Iraq before it was invaded. Now Iraq is a mecca of terrorists operations because we removed Sadamm without an exit strategy. Hello Vietnam.

Al Queda is now flourishing there. Maybe we are killing a few of them but the more we kill the more they pop back up. They are religious fanatics, in a war of religious fanactics and Bush has put us between a bullet and a target without any sort of competent strategy.

My numbers arent exaggerated 60 percent of Americans now believe we should have never gone to war. (CNN: "In the new poll, 60 percent said it was not worth going to war in Iraq, while 38 percent said it was worthwhile. November 14, 2005.") Other polls reflect the same. For those who would like to buy me a ticket, maybe those in the minority should leave instead.

There were no WMD's. Hello people! Thats why we went to war.

911 had nothing to do with Iraq. I cant understand why many people still buy this Bush imaged bull crap. Bush and Co. planned the invasion of Iraq well before 911. This is documented in the Downing Street Memo's and supported by the PNAC notes from 1998. PNAC info: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3544.htm
There was a ruthless dictator Sadamm, but dealing with him certainly didnt require going to war. We had him well contained. We had UN cooperation and some credibility left with the rest of the world.

Bush had the American people behind him. Instead of being a leader and continuing his pursuit of Al Queda and Osama, and protecting our borders and organizing our civil defense system, Bush attacks the wrong country. So far Halliburton is the only winner and we lost the city of New Orleans while Bush vacationed, proving this country is by no means safe.

We are in a no win situation. I didnt make this up. Murtha told you the other day the same. He is a loyal and well respected congressman and marine who knows all the ins and outs of Iraq and the US Military and considered a hawk. Dont you get it? A military hawk marine just told you Bush has totally screwed up in Iraq but so many are so brain washed you cant see the forests for the poision Bushs and the empty flag waving gibberish.

Osama killed 3,000 of us. Bush's irresponsible war is quickly approaching that number as well as a documented 9200 deaths of innocent women and children alone who died from US Bombs. Hope their families are enjoying their new freedom. I pray for all the them and all the brave u.s. service men who are fighting a war based on lies and deception. They have no choice, they obey orders, there bravery is unquestioned but there commander in chief is a liar, an "eddie haskell" like punk and should be castrated so that no more of his genes can be passed to future generations.

This is CABL.com posting #156204. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mONA
Posted in reply to: Re: I Don't Care by dumyid
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: I Don't Care guerillasplicer 11/21/2005 8:52:00 PM
Re: I Don't Care dumyid 11/21/2005 1:10:00 PM
Re: I Don't Care Emerger 11/21/2005 12:45:00 PM
Re: I Don't Care 1FARMER 11/21/2005 11:37:00 AM
Re: I Don't Care danimal 11/21/2005 5:35:00 AM