Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Don't Care

I guess we are going to go through this again. Since it's so much fun to watch left-wing zealots jump like monkeys on a stick, here we go:

I have already said, on this very board, that I never saw any reason to invade Iraq. I said I believed there were chemical weapons in Iraq, just like the entire world believed there were chemical weapons in Iraq, but chemical weapons in Iraq was never any reason to invade. (by the way, I STILL believe there were chemical weapons in Iraq, and I believe they're in Syria right now, but no one's got the balls to use them. More below)

How's this for an exit strategy:

A. Have the Iraqi people freely elect a democratic government

B. Have the freely elected Iraqi government draft a constitution

Both "A" and "B" on this list are already accomplished.

C. Have these silly people called "Al Quadea" or whatever spelling of it you want, charge into Iraq to fight the Great Satan, so they can be killed in droves. Drive them from their strongholds like Fallujah all the way BACK to the Syrian border and slaughter them there.

D. As an extra bonus, have "Al Quadea" go one step too far in killing innocent people, so the Muslim world turns against them, i.e. the stunt they pulled in Jordan last week. Al Zarquawi - "We didn't mean to kill all those women and children at the wedding in the hotel, we only, uh..meant to kill...uh...well...uh...the Israeli intelligence agents that were there! Yeah! That's right!" Sorry Al, too late. You've been exposed for what you really are.

E. Speak to our enemies in the only language they understand. WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU ARE AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO COME KILL YOU!

I can see them hiding in their holes as we speak. Topic of the day: "How do we continue to get secret support from governments around the world when all our friends think the Americans are batsh** crazy, and will invade our a**es if we make a move against them?"

I never thought the invasion of Iraq was a good idea. But it's looking better and better all the time.
This is CABL.com posting #156226. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mONW
Posted in reply to: Re: I Don't Care by bucketbaby
There are 0 replies to this message