Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Don't Care

BINGO, bucketbaby. You've got it, but it apparently hasn't hit you yet. Here's what you said:
"You want to get rid of the terrorists Impeach Bush because there are more terrorists in Iraq where they didnt exist before"
That was the "icing on the cake" I talked about yesterday. The terrorists are flooding to Iraq, WHERE WE'RE KILLING THEM. You know where they aren't? They're not here, and it's because we've taken to the offensive and we've got them on the run. I'm not exactly sure how impeaching the President of the United States will get rid of terrorists, though. Maybe you believe that no terrorists existed before Bush took office in Jan '01. Even Jimmy Carter might disagree with you on that one. But...I guess you're right. All 160,000 troops should come home tomorrow. Then we'd better start the draft back up, because we'll be fighting this fight right here in our own backyard. Job security, I suppose. All those bombs are bound to bring down some cable lines in New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, St. Louis...
This is CABL.com posting #156120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOMe
Posted in reply to: Re: I Don't Care by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I Don't Care bucketbaby 11/21/2005 5:30:00 AM