Create your free account now! Sign up

cable guy trap...

driving back from portland back to idaho i was low on gas so I stopped in this town called baker city to get gas..noticed the gas pumper dude was busy so swipped my own card and entered the amount than the guy shows up and says do you wan a receipt and i said no than i asked where the bathroom was and he said inside so went in and came back out the gas dude said thank you and i said thankyou and got in my truck and pulled out... aproaching the oregon/idaho border i noticed hp behind me but no lights so I'm thinking he wants to pass me so i switch lanes and he switches lanes also so i said to my self what the f---k is going so after a while he finnally lights them up i'm now pulled over it takes a long time before he is walking towards my car with flash light and gun drawn he is now looking al around my vehicle so i finnally had it with bs suspence,..... so i said can i help you officer the guy f---king lost it telling me how I stole gas from the beautiful sate of oregon this guy was a pig I try telling him that I make more money to be stilling 20..dolls worth of gas than another cop showed up which i was glad because now theres someone alse there the new pig was okay and i think he believed me any now I'm sited to go back senic town of baker city to defend my self on(upyours) charges of theft of services beware of this the 2nd cop told the state makes alot of money on this and so i asked if i hand over my credit card and the guy fuks up and get free gas not knowing it it's the same as stilling it and he said that state of oregon has weird laws that have to do with gas stations that's why in oregon they have to pump your gas... be carefull out there ....this goes to all the cable dogs working in oregon state... more of this after nov 7th trial day... ps...if you are hippy don't ****ing reply to this ......punk rules
This is CABL.com posting #155191. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOxf
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: cable guy trap... PKTOM1 11/12/2005 1:20:00 AM
Re: cable guy trap... westendguy 11/5/2005 4:06:00 AM
Re: cable guy trap... J Dawson 10/31/2005 9:29:00 PM
Re: cable guy trap... Gwester843 10/31/2005 7:36:00 PM
Re: cable guy trap... Innovative Marketing 10/31/2005 7:10:00 PM
Re: cable guy trap... Innovative Marketing 10/31/2005 5:46:00 PM
Re: cable guy trap... RadioMan 10/31/2005 1:16:00 PM
Re: cable guy trap... Chad Thomas 10/31/2005 12:25:00 PM