Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Headhunters

Wow, I too agree that the industry is really suffering, but going union is not the answer. After reading everybody's comments I thought are these guys wanting to go union. If you go union you will end up like all the other CWA and IBEW never satisfied with the compensation they are getting. Living beyond your means and waiting for someone else to help you. Trying to get through the red tape of "Bureaucracy". I went union once believe me its not the answer. Talking about starting your own organization,well who's going to run it . Who has time. Who do you trust. Power breeds corruption. You might as well sale out now. We have the power to police our selves. We need to QC each other and weed out the problems. I have been in the business for 23 years and have seen them come and go. Unless you are a Top Hook and still out there on the line everyday, and not supervising but hanging wire all day, I don't want to hear the whines and moans. I don't want to offend anybody but there it is.
Just do your job and hope for the best. Find someone who pays and stick with them. Be safe all my brothers.
This is CABL.com posting #154721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOpF
Posted in reply to: Headhunters by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Headhunters deleted 10/24/2005 11:07:00 AM