Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It Possible

No offense taken(flack)
I call myself Arab Splicer because that is where I am splicing right now(flipoff)in support of our troops who are out taken it to the rag heads that believe we should mind our own business(poke) kind of sounds like you.

Maybe you would like to get off you dead ass and help the war on terror instead of trying to create some by slamming the President.

You must be smokin some good stuff there man(smokin)

Oh and as far as what is under their dress (roll) jump on the next plane and come on over, it only takes 25-30 hours and see for your self, I am sure you could find an Arab over here that would be more than happy to show ya or are ya one of those thats afraid to leave the safety of the good old USA to do his or her part. I mean after all their are American women (God bless them) that are over here (angel) busting their hump in 125-130 degree heat.

As for why
I don't fill in the profile thats none of your damn business but I'll tell ya anyway BECAUSE the USAF will not allow me to divulge my location(moon) And as for the (tut) it is an Egyptian not an Arab.

Nothing personal bro so come on over and due your part(joker) if you can pass the tests that is(clap)(wave)(usa)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #153089. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNZl
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It Possible by deleted
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Is It Possible BLUE RIDGE 9/25/2005 2:42:00 PM
Re: Is It Possible deleted 9/25/2005 10:49:00 AM
Re: Is It Possible DOGLEG3283 9/25/2005 9:13:00 AM