Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It Possible

In my opinion , we should have turned the place to glass to begin with. My best friend just got back from over there , he is 51yrs old , he served in Nam , Bosnia and then spent a year over there. I don't think we belong there , I think there were alternative solutions. You made fun of my use of the egyptian symbol , but you said nothing of the afro man. They were only used to jerk your chain , and apparently it worked . As far as passing a test , I'm willing to bet my iq is much higher than yours. As far as the women over there I feel sorry they are so repressed . Be sure when you get back , if you do , to look me up for a face to face , I just love people who run their mouth to me . We can settle this the old fashion way. There is one thing about s.h.i.t that I have learned when you step in it , it gets on you. If you have any further derrogatory comments to make to me save them for my face. See Ya
(usa)"WHITFIELD" (sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #153103. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNZz
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It Possible by Arab splcr
There is 1 reply to this message
Dick,uh I mean Duck do you work or just talk Arab splcr 9/26/2005 11:52:00 PM