Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It Possible

hey isnt the local government resposible for local procedures so actualy wouldnt the blame fall on first the mayor then the governor why did the mayor of new orleans not use all the public school buses that are ruined oh thats right his statement was "the us government should send all the greyhounds from around the country to get my people out my people shouldnt ride in no school bus " and what about the night of the evacuation when the mayors constituants came to him and said mr. mayor we should start executing the evacution plans his reply " not now im enjoying my dinner" and why is it now we find out during election time levee funds where used to bus voters to al gore poles and then to banquete dinners all provided by these funds and how come school buses where fine for his peoples then?????????????and no im not picking on you whitfield just asking questions all this talk about global warming how are humans doing this if its our use of fossil fuels how does one explain the polar ice caps melting on mars blame it on the solar powered rover actualy recent data is showing the sun is now brighter and hotter then it used to be if youve taken any science you should know as a star gets older it gets hotter and larger then eventualy dwarfs and explodes and dont yell at me like you usualy do(skull)
abandon all hope evil enter in
This is CABL.com posting #152991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNXL
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It Possible by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It Possible deleted 9/22/2005 10:33:00 PM