Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It Possible

Read what you have written Guerillasplicer, I only blame GWB because he failed to communicate with the mayor and local goverments , He depended on FEMA . Its FEMA that is in charge in the case of a natural disaster. It was the falure between FEMA and the local goverment and the mayor , that got the head of FEMA fired ,because as I understand it , he failed to insue that things were properly handled, thats part of FEMA's responsibilityas well as their misinforming the President. Bush assumed Mike Brown (I believe that was his name) the head of FEMA told the truth. Bush's assumption that it was handled is what I blame Bush for. HE should of had a back up plan . In other words have some of his people double checking everthing.
Thanks for the knowledge that the sun is getting hotter and the icecaps are melting on mars . How about the holes pollution is burning in the ionosphere ,don't you believe that is playing a major factor. The last time I sat in a science class was 32 yrs ago. As far as who dropped the ball or who's to blame actually I could give a s... less . I'm merely stated my opinion of the facts . Is this still wife of guerilliasplicer I'm speaking with ??? Have a good evening young lady.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #152997. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNXR
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It Possible by guerillasplicer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It Possible guerillasplicer 9/22/2005 11:04:00 PM