Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It Possible

I know they attritubte it to global warming ,thanks for the comment, I believe global warming plays a part in the intensity of the storms . I feel bad weather happens in cycles for instance in 1933 we had 21 named storms . My statement toward GWB was directed twoard his failures since he took office. I'm certain someone from his org. reads here as Big Brother watches every thing. One thing that strikes me as funny though, hindsight is always 20/20 , look at how much differently the evacatuation is being handled in Texas , as opposed to Louisiana. I feel like this , if your the commander in chief you should ensue things are properly taken care of on your watch . I have been President of a couple of organazations before , and I can tell you if you have communication with the people selected to handle the goals that have been preset , things flow smoothly. When you are the head man you never as.sume any thing . If you do it will surely come back to haunt you. Take the word as.sume break it down and you have your answer a.s.s - ume , when you as.sume you have made an a.s.s out of U @ ME . I am glad to see much better preperation for this storm . Even the best laid plans need backup plans . Thats whats wrong with our industry. No set governing body to help control pricing and quality of work . Too many cut throats , too many thieves. Let the working man control their own destiny, if we all worked together on this, the primes would have to pay more just to keep their contracts, when push comes to shove they bring in another company. Who would you work for ? A mom and pop outfit paying more money or a prime lineing their pockets. I think of people like Roger Kennedy before he sold his first company to the conglomerate , people were proud to work for him , then after the buy out they scattered like seed . The conglomerate bought the companys to have their contracts , in hopes of monoplizing the industry and controling price. What they failed to realize was we the workers like being people , not #'s . I would say Mastec and Orious realize this now. Its time for the little man to take back what was ours to start with. One last comment I voted for George Bush twice , now I wish I had voted for John Kerry , a man who's feet were on the ground in Viet Nam , He came from the trenches . I started in the field and I'll stay in the field , if your not in touch with your people ,you have lost before you started.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #152966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNXm
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It Possible by 1FARMER
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Is It Possible guerillasplicer 9/22/2005 8:35:00 PM
Re: Is It Possible DONE RIGHT 9/22/2005 8:20:00 PM
new study just out guerillasplicer 9/22/2005 7:41:00 PM