Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ok I came over here.

I dont believe that expecting our government to send troops to the area the same day is expecting a life of bliss. We are not above the forces of nature or evil.
But by the invasion of forign countries our government has a duty to protect our people, isnt that the whole reason for starting the war?

stupid, poor, or whatever. we are all the same. even the lowlife foodstamp spending wothless people we all see every day. I could care less about the thugs, but those children have no choice, there parents may have been foolish or forced to gamble, but you dont abandon them. or do you? It always goes to you dont support your troops if you put down George.
I support our troops more than bush. I know them as my brother, to him they are a number.
The whole reason there was a terrorist action against us in the 1st place is for sticking our noses into there business and then walking away. Yes I feel its our governments duty to protect its people. If thats not the role of our government then why are we over seas? why are we in irac? is it because they were gonna do something to our public?
well now your kinda wishy washy. I dont get it.
it is the job of our government to protect people in times of disaster, it is the job of our government to police our homeland.
Its ok to go overseas and use the excuse that it was to protect our homeland and our people. but yet when its here its different??
do you really think that the response to N.O. was as good as it should have been?
I supported the war the 1st time. I didnt support the republican pussies who decided to walk away.
As well I didnt support Bills methods of fighting conflicts. But at least he did his job here at home to build a better economy.
This guy and everybody whos working under him are a bunch of bumbling idiots. They are spend happy fools who have in just a little over 1 term spent every bit that the democrats built up.

There is no good reason its taken 5 days to get troops there in N.O. You say Martal law well um, doesnt that mean you gotta have some kind of presence there? like some kind of military to control martial law?
you put it as though i blame just george. no its more than just that one man, however he is the representitive of our government.
So if he takes the job he needs to answer.
I am glad that you are so strong on your views, thats what keeps our country going.
and ps, you sent me a pm inviting me here. or it was forwarded to me. nothing fishy. if you would like i can post it here.
This is CABL.com posting #151854. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNFq
Posted in reply to: Re: Ok I came over here. by scarecrow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ok I came over here. scarecrow 9/2/2005 11:49:00 AM