Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ok I came over here.

To clear the end of your posting up--- I did not PM you. Must have been forwarded. Now that the minutia has been settled--- On to the substance.

You state at the top of your post that your expecting our government to send troops the same day is a life of bliss. What would you call it?
You are unequivocally substantiating my point. The government of the Great State of Louisiana, FEMA, NOAA and the fucking Weather Channel, told everyone to evacuate! Period! Now the 20% that stayed behind are in a jam. Will we help? Of Course.
There already were troops on the ground. They and assorted other relief people are being shot at!
What do we do? Send more troops. Are they there yet? No! Why?
Because the fucking ships got out of the way of a CAT 5 Hurricane!
Then lets fly them in. And land where? 50 miles away? 100 miles?
C'mon.
As for your comment about us sticking our noses in where it doesnt belong, do I really have to remind you of all the attacks that were made against our troops, our embassies and even the two buildings that were eventually brought down, but survived the first attempt?
The people that mean our way of life harm are fanatics! Try and blame it on capitolism or greed or the fact that our women like toshave their legs--- I dont give a fuck. The fact is, Islamic fascists have been rising against ethnic and cultures long before this great Country came into being. So save your cynical horseshit aobut us sticking our nose in their business for somebody that will swallow it.

If you are going to accuse me of being wishy washy--- quantify it. The example you gave made about as much sense as a fish with a bicycle.

I'm not even going to respond about your lunacy regarding Bill Clinton other than to say, he totally fucked our economy and I can prove it. His legacy was left all over Monicas Blue dress.

In conclusion--- Sorry that CNN doesnt feel that our Country is reacting fast enough. If they are all that concerned, maybe they should drop their fucking cameras and lend a hand. You are fool hearted to think that there are not troops there. The reality is, there shouldnt have to be. But, I guess when you have 200,000 people living off the National Tit that opts not to heed the thunderous DEMAND to evacuate the City when danger is present and then riots in the streets, we all need to blame somebody. Might as well be "W" .
There is only so much that can be done. People will die. It is unfortunate and it really, really sucks. You will not get any sugar coating from me. It is what it is. There are a lot of people caught in a terrible situation, and it is the CORRUPT occupants of that city that chose to stay behind for the purpose of doing bad, that are hindering the progress.
Solution--- Shoot on sight.
This is CABL.com posting #151871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNFH
Posted in reply to: Re: Ok I came over here. by cableho
There are 0 replies to this message