Create your free account now! Sign up

Ok I came over here.

I was dared to come over here in a personal message.
how funny.
This is like high school again.
I'm not going to get into any pissing match. I have my opinion and you have yours.
If your happy with the job that George has done great. I personally am not.
I never said that it was his fault that this disaster hit.
But our government has known for years this would happen.
Don't our tax dollars pay for somebody to make plans for disasters?
Its really scary that they cannot do any better than whats being done. It was N.O. this time, but mark my words this is just 1 natural disaster. What are they going to do about the man made disasters that are coming?
As in N.O they didn't do anything to plan for this, or prepare for the aftermath.
They say they had no idea it would end up this bad. Wow what do we pay them for? I watch the discovery channel and I new that this would happen eventually. And there is more to come!

Look how long its taken to get troops down there, why?
I hear logistics, well if we were to be invaded would it take a week for troops to get to the border? thats scary!!!!!
I could go on and on but whats the use.
The number one thing that I dislike about our government is the fact that they continue to leave the Mexican border wide open.
George even defends having the illegal alien's here.
Well as sure as I am here typing its just a matter of time before a man made disaster happens here in our country.
Who will I blame when it happens? our government.
So there thats a little bit of my opinion. Should be enough for the gentleman who dared me to come over. (beerchug)

This is CABL.com posting #151834. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNE6
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Ok I came over here. scarecrow 9/2/2005 8:31:00 AM
Re: Ok I came over here. Petergunn 9/2/2005 7:04:00 AM