Create your free account now! Sign up

My 2 Cents!

The current company I am at is fairly new, And as with many new companys their are growing pains (hammer)and that is understandable. @ first everything was going smooth I came in to a company that was starting to get decent techs in the door and was getting rid of the PIGS (oink). I was pulling nice routes and was taking my fair share of the cake home. But when GFC closed locally our company was swarmed by their techs(lovin). When I started everyone was to work 6 days but once this Super GFC Techs(ninja) came in they where requesting every weekend off and out the field early and of course our company agreed. Then my routes started getting thin and so did most of the other techs that help clean the company. Some complained (cussing)and got better routes others like myself don't care for whining and just took what we got. Last month was slow for us and I was pulling in about 80 - 130 bucks a day. When I spoke up I was told it was just slow. But then the GFC guys would turn in their paperwork and brag about making 300 to 400 a day(smokin). I haven't seen a 300 day since the GFC guys started and this all just seems so shady. I just wanted to know if this is how every Company operates? Is their one contract company that is GREAT? It seems very simple to have a happy good crew, A) Pay weekly B)The Cr@p route gets passed around C)5 Days on 2 OFF D)Paycheck mistakes fixed in 24 hours E)Leads that your crew is willing to give their Kidney up too if asked F) A GAS CARD!!!!! How much more simple is this? I know the GAS CARD is pushing it but the Kidney part is a MUST!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #150947. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNqN
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: My 2 Cents! OPIES HERE 8/23/2005 12:37:00 PM
Re: My 2 Cents! RadioMan 8/14/2005 5:44:00 AM
Re: My 2 Cents! DZW! 8/13/2005 9:50:00 PM
Re: My 2 Cents! Chopps 8/13/2005 9:45:00 PM