Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: My 2 Cents!

Hey...... I know the same story bud. Same thing happened at the shop I'm working for. When another company lost thier contract we picked up some of thier techs.

The solution that I took was to talk directly to the General Manager of my shop. I just simply told him that I didn't want to see my weekly average paycheck drop no more than 5-percent. I told him I understood "business" and knew that there would be a dip in the number of daily work orders due to the influx of new guys. There was only so much work to go around. He said that he had requested more routes from the MSO to keep everyone fully routed and that it may take a week or two for them to deliver. Which they did.

The company kept my route full. Some of the existing workers said nothing and they got cut back on during the ramp up. Yea....Thier paychecks got hit. Yea......The nightly bitch-n-moan session got louder and more frequent.

To keep your paycheck from being affected, you have to let management know what your pay target is each week. Speak up and let them know what your goal is. Remind them WHY your there. "To MAKE money".
This is CABL.com posting #150969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNq9
Posted in reply to: My 2 Cents! by RAGEo2
There are 0 replies to this message