Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: satsouth

I may stand alone here ? but i think what we are all saying is we want to keep it piece work.Why is it every time time the hsp's take a financial hit they pass it down the line so we take the hit not them ? i understand the initial cost of the company vehichles will be outrageuose but can be a great tax write off for them also but i also know they or you make 2-3x what we make per job so most likely considering what we can make in a year the vans will be or could be paid off in one year's time yes the hsp's take a hit and god forbid they dont get theyre vacation to the bahama's or imagine that for one year they rip theyre hair out and try to pay the bills and fead the kids. The other sour part of going on the clock we all hate is you are married to the clock to make youre money so instead using ones full potential getting youre asigned jobs done and going home early to make up for working six days a week thats the only way we get any time for family and recreation , other wise all we get is sunday and if youre married thats a wash cause the wife's gonna want her time. working on the clock would force one to work all day to accomplish the same amount of work. Half of the beuties of this job used to be the freedoms one had(thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #146973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMoH
Posted in reply to: Re: Directv and a union by SatSouth
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: satsouth SatSouth 5/28/2005 10:20:00 PM