Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I just have a question for the old In House Da

If I may inject my opinion here for your consideration, I dont think anyone is picking on you personally. In the first line of your inquiry about this industry you said :
"I have a question to those of you who have and maybe still are seeking "In House" employment in the "Cable" business.
Is it me or are old Cable guy's just forgotten relics or dinosaurs?"

Consider this. Rewind your history clock to circa 19?? when a fellow named Henry Ford came along. Thats right, the horseless carriage. While it may have taken some time for his idea to catch on, how many blacksmiths, livery stables and Leather Smiths (Saddle makers) started to sweat? Did they give up or move on to other sources of income? Did the auto industry give any consideration to the ages of the aforementioned?

Fast forward to today. Cable Industry vs. the all new satellite, wireless and FTTP technology.

The cable industry is saturated with good folks just like you and others that gave their all to this business, so I ask you this.
How many Blacksmiths do you know and how many Auto mechanics do you know?

Scarecrow
This is CABL.com posting #145925. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mL7N
Posted in reply to: I just have a question for the old In House Dawgs by frame relay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I just have a question for the old In House Da Pressure Tap 5/8/2005 12:59:00 AM