Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: western networks broken agreement

I am going to what ever it takes to collect my $59.000.00 and it would take $125.000 to fix the problems its coused me. I am tired of seeing this happening to us all and it keeps geting worse. I have seen this happen at least 12 times in the past 18 months to contrcters they lost it all home ,vehicles , wife and children and its becouse they dont get any money and cant aford to move on. its like being 16 and put on the street. start from ground 0. I due blame the mso for not making damn sure the millions paid out gets disributed properly or at least when thay get a call from a contractor who has not recieied what was agrred to and all they do is say what do you want me to do about it? Well how about taking care of the problem after all you hired the dishonest middle man so it should be your responsibillity to make sure he runs a tight operation and not allow them to rob the inacent. The answer I got from the #2 man of comcast said I spoke to them and they said they dont owe you. I said I have all my paper ill send it to you. I dont want it he said. I dont have time for this. and just take thr word. DONT have time?? I have spent every day since sep.6th. thousands of hours over thirty thousand miles on the trucks I Use to have and spent $50.000.00 that i didnt have to pay to come and work on your system. and all I get is hung up on from your sorry prime and you making 1 phone call. I hold them responsible. That is WHY this continues to happen.(flipoff) Them this has to stop.............
This is CABL.com posting #141591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKZT
Posted in reply to: Re: western networks broken agreement by cableho
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: western networks broken agreement DanDanCableMan 1/31/2005 8:28:00 PM