Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Digital direct in Texas

Archie,

I would like for you too come pay me a visit, you identified yourself as being an SBCA cert tech, the cert you supplied us with is a SBCA cert # that belong to a honest tech in Kansas, you did a good job ............... the forged cert. looks good. So you commitrd fraud and slander and so on and so on. look you can get paid on every job you have done for us , only catch is that it must be done right and that means the paperwork has to be right as well......if "THE customer" does not sign paperwork but the friend does, you will not be payed, DTV agreements are contracts, they must be signed by the customer, I you are not getting payed on something then it is because of something YOU did wrong, I will not go in the hole on a job because you need someone to hold your hand in order for you to get it right. Again if you so much as mention my name, my wifes name, digital directs name or anybodies name that is directly affected or directly affiliated with digital direct, I WILL TAKE LEGAL RECOURSE. I dont make threats and I am a man of my word. If you make any bad install; right I will get you payed on it, by that i mean the client accepts the job as being completed. You may contact me directly at the office and will try and get this all straight, but you MUST stop your actions NOW and post a retraction of all negative comments made by you or anyone directly associated with you or DFW about digital direct and all personell thereof, This must be done before we can speak of this matter . Otherwise we are done and the legal system can handle all matters. T Adams
This is CABL.com posting #137832. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ1g
Posted in reply to: Digital direct in Texas by DFW Tecs
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Digital direct in Texas GETRDONE 10/17/2005 4:04:00 PM
Re: Digital direct in Texas DFW Tecs 11/5/2004 12:09:00 PM
Re: Digital direct in Texas FatHilda 11/4/2004 5:33:00 PM
Re: Digital direct in Texas cablemn86 11/4/2004 5:28:00 PM
Re: The Guy Did the Work, Right? specsplicer 11/4/2004 12:07:00 PM
What a tool skibum 11/4/2004 7:19:00 AM